Thursday, January 12, 2006

Coeliac - Wheat Free Cookery!

Ok, I am coeliac myself so I know the description 'Wheat free' is not entirely accurate (it should be gluten free) but this blog came out of a group I started on Flickr with the same name. At the time I decided that for the casual browser, wheat free is easier to understand than gluten free (for the same reason I tell McDonalds I am allergic to bread, not that I have coeliac disease) so named it as such to encourage posting. I have been diagnosed with coeliac disease for about a year now, however would estimate to have had it for a good while longer, and started the Flickr group very recently.

As well as Flickr pictures, there are many other interesting things about coeliac disease on the internet. My brain is however too fragile to remember them all, so here they will also appear.

2 comments:

  1. Well the title was just not sitting with me right, so I have changed the blog AND Flickr group title to read 'gluten free' instead of 'wheat free'. After all education is one of the things we should be aiming for, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the herbal medicine, which I got from Dr. Imoloa. I am now living a healthy life since the past 6 months. I am now a genital herpes virus free after the herbal medication I got from him. You can contact him for your medication Via his email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com/ whatsapp +2347081986098/ website www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete